Hola! I'm Armanda (she/her, bi), a TTRPG designer who focuses on solo games. I'm from Argentina and a proud member of #RPGLATAM.
I'm also a published poet, and I'm a sommelier.
I live in a town surrounded by nature and enjoy that a lot.
All these experiences mark my game design in so many ways.
- An exclusive game for my Patrons about having an herbarium and reading Emily Dickinson's poetry
- A duet game about being Charon and a dead person (edit: it was a solo at the end)
- A series of simple solo ttrpg that use different divination or oracular methods. The first is coming, "I Conjure Thee", a game about witchcraft, awakening and sealed fate, inspired by The Witch, Midsomar and The Scarlet Letter.
- A solo housing ttrpg.
- A Carved From Brindlewood solo adaptation based on The Between and the side mystery "The Reaver's Last Victim"
- A Solo game called "Through", in which you do the same road trip many times in your life, under different circumstances, and in which the solutions to the prompts from previous trips are part of your actual road trip.
- A Cowboy Bebop game, Firebrands style.
- Nornir: a GMless 3-player game where you're the Nornir, and you have to decide what destiny is like for a newborn. Yeah, that's a thing Norns do when you're born. It will use Elder Futhark as a story-building mechanic.
⛀ From 1 USD on, you can join my Patreon! You get free access to many of my games, exclusive photographs folders to use on your own projects, notes on design, pics from my pets, and random thoughts about solo gaming, design, and life in general. I lost months ago my regular job, and this has been a lot of help.
⛂ If you want to be updated with my releases, join my newsletter! I just send one when I release something, and I always recommend other games by other designers. And it always has a daily life marked by the season small 1d6 at the end, as a treat.
These are the other creators' projects I've worked on and I can do the same for you!
You can contact me on Twitter or write to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about this.
This is a collection of games designed by me that should be played on your own.
The games I've designed using other peoples' SRDs
Here are the playbooks and content I've made for other games
EN: This is a collection of items created by the RPGLatAm community - the TTRPG creators of Latin America. If you want to know more about the stuff we do, just follow through each game link to its creator and grab our games to your heart's...