Hello! Armanda here! I'm from Argentina, I'm bi and my pronouns are she/her. I'm a TTRPG designer who focuses on the solo experience of gaming. I'm a poet as well as a sommelier. During the day, I write. At night, I work at a wine bar.
For a small price you can get access to my games (the ones that are coming and the ones I've already designed), updates on my beautiful pets (2 shiba inus, 1 stray dog and 1 cat), notes on my creative process and some exclusive folders with pictures taken by me for you to use on your projects.
Join my newsletter where I tell you about my new releases and recommend other creators' games, resources and articles to read.
- A lyric game about getting asleep
- An exclusive game for my Patrons about having an herbarium and reading Emily Dickinson's poetry
- A zine for Death and The Internet Jam about things to do while your favorite song is downloading from Napster
- A Cowboy Bebop game, Firebrands style. I have been working on it for a long time and it's coming to an end of the writing process.
- Nornir: a GMless 3 player game where you're the Nornir and you have to decide what destiny is like for a newborn. Yeah, that's a thing Norns do when you're born. It will use Elder Futhark and 1d6 as a story building mechanic.
- A solo journaling ttrpg on Thread of Lachesis SRD about becoming a Folk Saint.
- A solo ttrpg based on Stardew Valley
This is a collection of games designed by me that should be played on your own.
The games I've designed using other peoples' SRDs
Here are the playbooks and content I've made for other games