### ESTE JUEGO EN SU VERSIÓN DIGITAL TENDRÁ VERSIÓN EN CASTELLANO ###
What’s happening with these lights that flicker in a way they shouldn’t? Why has everyone on the ship disappeared? How come the robots on this space resort are acting up? Who has robbed all the credits from the wealthiest person in the Galaxy? You’re the senior ladies that will solve these problems and many more! You’re The Gang.
A TTRPG for 2-4 players and 1 GM about space, horror, and senior ladies piecing together a mystery. Get in trouble, crochet a new scarf, go ballroom dancing, and find solutions where everyone else has failed—a game designed to be played as one-shot sessions coming to Crowdfundr on 1st February for Zine Month 23.
GRANDMOTHERSHIP is inspired by Honey Heist, Brindlewood Bay, and Mothership, taking some tools and vibes from all those games.
What is included in the preview?
You can check out the rules and how the game is structured, but all the tables and extra content, such as Andy from Pandion Games and Amanda P's encounter, are not included. Also, this version has not seen the eyes of our fantastic editor, Hipólita, nor has the marvelous layout that Jean will do for it. It's only text. No tables, only rules.
On the screenshots, you can see the full art for the cover, done by Ewerton Lua, and some of the interior art pieces done by Lucas Rolim.
What are GRANDMOTHERSHIP’s features?
- 20 pages-zine with printed version thanks to Plus One Exp
- Retro-futuristic vibes
- 2-stat system -GRANDMOTHER and MOTHERSHIP
- d6 based system
- 4 classes and 4 loadouts inspired by that what Senior Ladies like to do
- A clue-gathering and hypothesis-corroborating mechanic
- Tips for GMs and various tables to generate a session in 5 minutes: Objectives, Conditions, NPCs, Enemies, Clues, Items, Locations
- A fast-passed mapping system based on die rolls and tables
- A game in which violent encounters are not central to gameplay
- A helpful and staggering conditions table written by Andy from Pandion Games
- A pre-designed adventure written by the amazing Amanda P.
- Astonishing layout by Jean Verne
- Detailed and caring editing by Hipólita
- Compelling art cover by Ewerton Lua
- 5 incredible art pieces by Lucas Rolim
- Stretch Goals include an excellent character sheet designed by Sin Posadas, 2 more pre-designed adventures written by Kyle Tam and Dana Pena, more art pieces by Lucas Rolim, and solo rules designed by me, Armada Haller.
Crowdfundr campaign: https://crowdfundr.com/GRANDMOTHERSHIP
Social media links
You can find me, Armanda, on Twitter, Instagram, mastodon, cohost!, Discord, Substack, or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where the idea came from?
The idea for this game came to me in my local games cafe. It was a game night, and I had booked my spot for a Brindlewood Bay session, but some of the other players didn't show, so I ended up playing at a Mothership table. We joked about how funny it would be to be viejitas espaciales (senior ladies in space). I said I would make that game real, and here we are!
This game is inspired by the 2-stat system from Honey Heist, the need to gather clues and the senior ladies from Brindlewood Bay, classes and loadouts, and vibes from Mothership. But this game is not in any way associated with those games or their creators.